Monday, March 17, 2008

Salt Lake City, Utah

Hello all, hope everyone is well. We are so sorry that we haven't updated everyone as much as we should. Please forgive us. Please know that we miss you and can't wait to make it back home to visit. We've been in Utah now since the last week of December and we'll be finishing up April 5th,my birthday!!! We'll be heading back to Tennessee until my next assignment. As of today, we don't know where we'll be. We are having such a great time doing this and can't believe this is our life. Thanks to all of you for being so supportive.
If I could sum up Salt Lake in one word it would have to be, relaxing. All we seem to do is work and snowboard. It felt like it snowed everyday the first 2 months we were here. And we just got dumped on again this past weekend. I've never seen so much snow my entire life. It was just 2 weeks ago that I saw the grass in front of our apartment. It's been wonderful being here, but the Gypsy feet are kicking in and we're ready for the next adventure.






Check out my husband's sweet moves....hotty!!! He's way better than me.


We love our friends coming to visit. We give everyone permission to use our house as a free place to stay. It's always to good to have familiar faces around.

I went to Las Vegas with my sister and her 2 friends from school. It was quick,fun trip and warm most of the time. Thanks Brit for the invite.

All I wanted to do there was ride the rollercoasters at the top of the Stratesphere. However, once we did the first one, I had a mild heart attack, so we gave our tickets away. Just to let you know how bad it was, I've jumped out of an airplane twice and didn't think it was scary. It was seriously the scariest ride I've ever been on.
This is Addison, aka Addie, my friend Ashley's baby. She is seriously super cute and such a sweet baby. It was a new experience seeing one of my best friends as a mom. She's just 3 weeks in this pics and already smiling. Thanks Ash for letting me come and spend time with you and Addie.


How Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...

that snow looks amazing!! i am so jealous!
diana